Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, August 04, 2006
I AM 16 GOING ON 17.. !!!!!
One hour and one minute to go til i hit SEVENTEEN. I'M VERY EXCITED. And i bet no one could tell, at all. HAHA. I wonder how many people are wishing my birthday would come already, oh wells. I'M EXCITED!!
One more hour.
Today was a very, very good day (: The Best Birthday Eve ever! Yes it was. The day started off pretty good, too. Haha i received random msges throughout the day from people who thought it was my birthday today! Which was actually evry sweet (: Made me smile lots! Classes went by pretty fast, with Jiayi and Jodee spending all the breaks with me and hahahaha, we had a lot of fun looking at hot hot-pants guy (though he wasn't running today) and many other random things. Was temporarily sad for a while, but it's not so important anymore, it's sorted in me and that's good enough for now! (: Thanks to everyone who heard me out, again. Loves, all! After the very bad bio lesson i had (i couldn't keep my eyes open), met Jodee and Ruiyan and talked about stuffs, then left for Ghim Moh with Jodee to collect some stuff. Had a very very good chat with her again.. Love you dear! She never fails to brighten up my day with her cheerfulness and openess and yes, i love her a lot! Just one of the easiest people to talk to and I guess it's just (along with the GEOG SOC peoples and ruiyan apphia jojo etc) people i'm really comfortable around. I'm so happy i finally found it in AH, suppose it's been there all along (: Just needed to open up to the idea of it.
53 minutes!
After we came back, Clare, Neash, Wani and I went to LT1 for the CCA open house briefing and hahaha it was kinda fun cos we kept writing on Neashy's paper and it looked super retarded afterwards hahahaha in comparison to Clare's sheet anw (: Then we rushed down for physical trning! Fartleks, 5 rounds with agility and sprinting to finish it off well. I must be getting fitter cos the lunges were a lot easier to do this time. Which was good i'm so happy i didnt die (Amb stop laughing). Then it was 3 sets of 20 - Vcrunches, pushups, superman, dips, squats.. The usual. Wasn't terribly bad though for the first time my arms gave way while we were doing SPID (DIPS SPELT BACKWARDS!!!) hahaha.
Then after Shiyan, Sam and my performance with the soccer ball, I GOT SURPRISED! Clare was so sneaky and told me to go under the starircase area to check smth out and when i went, there was a bigbig watermelon with candles on it!! Followed by a loud chorus of the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song i was so touched (: Thank you girls and Ms Tan!!! (: Yay i love my TEAM (: Monzy made a special appearance too! Thank you little MONZY HAHA Now i know you'll always be older than me haha. And Ms Tan cut the watermelon then it was Cam Whoring time til it was time to go home (:
Pics are up!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103463078
44 minutes!
I'm so very excited
Okay it's been an amazing year as a 16year old but i'm ready to move on to SEVENTEENHOOD! So yes, the next time i blog will be when i'm, you guessed it, SEVENTEEN! ((((: Yay! And since i'm gonna be 6 feet tall when i wake up, that's the end of all the teasings about my 153cm-tallness haha JUST YOU GUYS WAIT, I'M GONNA OWN EVERYONE IN BBALL TMR DURING PE! (: hahahahahahaha
-Goodbye, sweet 16.
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:56 AM